Reflexology is a natural and non-invasive ancient healing art that has been around for thousands of years and still continues to evolve.
The reflexes on our feet represent a mini-map of our body and by applying gentle pressure techniques to those areas on the feet, deeply relaxes stimulates which encourages the body to heal itself.
Reflexology is a safe and natural method that helps give the body what it needs, by creating a state to balance.
- Relaxes the body by helping remove stress, tension and headaches
- Improves circulation by bringing blood flow to our cells and the lymphatic flow
- Helps with muscular body pain, arthritis, elimination concerns, respiratory and sinus concerns
- Helps the body normalize the metabolism naturally
- Helps with stabilizing PMS and menopausal symptoms and concerns
- Helps with neurological symptoms such as neuropathy
- Helps alleviate concerns with blood circulation in the feet for those with diabetes
- Helps with side effects for those receiving chemotherapy and radiation
Reflexology is very relaxing and comforting, making you feel good and rejuvenated and brings great value to anyone and everyone. Reflexology is a complimentary modality to help balance the body as a whole, physically, mentally and emotionally.